Pages





Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Gift Bag with Cricut Imagine

I just love simple and I love cute, and when I can accomplish both on one project then I am SOO happy!

I used the Imagine Nursery Tails cartridge and cut the background at 6 inches and the giraffe tag at 4 inches. I cut out the giraffe and the tiny butterflies and used pop dots to attach them to the background.

The name is cut from Birthday Bash at 1 inch using both the font and font shadow.

It took me less than 30 minutes to put this bag together. All i have to do now is add some tissue and the gift and it's all ready for mom and baby!


If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.



As always, thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment