Pages





Thursday, August 22, 2013

Masculine Birthday Card

I think this card is going to be okay to give to the only guy who works in a kitchen full of women... I don't really do much in the way of 'Manly' cards but I'm okay with this one.

I used two strips of scrap paper and used my distressing tool on the edges. I stamped the distressed background from Close To My Heart - D1544  on the top part of the card base then used a leave stamp from SU. The sentiment is also from SU. The metal button is from my button jar.




If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.



Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment