Pages





Monday, August 26, 2013

One Sheet Wonder Set of Five Cards

Well, it's back to work day for me. I have had a wonderful summer. I got much more done than I usually do and we moved my craft room to the lower level, into a much more open space. It is brighter and more organized than my spare bedroom space and I am finding it much easier to keep 'less messy'. Heehee :)  My hope is that I will be able to keep up with all the projects that I have found that I want to do for the coming months. No promises to you or to myself, but a solemn - I'll try !!
I found this idea on Pinterest, of coarse! -  HERE. I really liked the colors that she put together, but of coarse when I was ready to try it out, I had nothing even close. So I went through my umm rather large selection of pattern paper and found this. But then I couldn't make up my mind on the card base... as you will see... for me to only use 2 different colors is a pretty good thing !

The one sheet of patterned paper I used was a 6" x 6" sheet. I backed all the pieces in black. The stamps are SU and the butterflies are a SU dielet.




As with most of my projects, the hardest and most time consuming part is picking out the papers!


If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment