Pages





Monday, September 2, 2013

Thank You Card 3 x 3 Close To My Heart

Happy Labor Day! It's a bittersweet day for me. It's the unofficial end of summer and school starts on Thursday, but I LOVE fall!! It is by far my favorite season.The air gets crisp, the colors will be changing and it will be time for all things pumpkin !

Very soon, I will be sharing some of my fall themed stuff, but for today I have a quick thank you card :) 

I have never used the smaller cards for anything, not even gift tags. But when I found myself wanting to add a thank you card to a small package. I decided to give it a try. I will be making more of these to have in my card box. It was quick, easy and so cute !

I used Close To My Heart S1205 - which was a Stamp of the Month from May of 2012. with Honey Ink and Buttercup paper. The ribbon and glitter glue are from my 'collection'



If you would like to see the new CTMH Idea Book for the fall/winter please check it out




We have a great special for the month of August!
 With every $50.00 order, you will get the 
August Stamp of the Month for
FREE!!!!



Learn more HERE!

And with a $75.00 order I will send you an ink pad of your choice, FREE!!

If you would like to receive the new Idea Book, just leave me a comment with a way to reach you.

Thanks for stopping by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment